Pay by Purchase Order
Apparent accepts Net 30 purchase orders if you meet all of the following conditions:
- You are a United States based school, university, non-profit organization, or Fortune 1000 company
- The purchase amount is between $75 and $6000
- Payable with Net 30 terms
- You can pay us with a paper check in U.S. dollars (or, you can optionally send a wire for $1000+ orders)
It can take up to 10 days for purchase orders to run through our system, though it often happens much sooner. So, if you're in a rush, we suggest placing a regular order online via credit card instead.
What needs to be on my purchase order?
- What you want to buy
- Shipping costs, if a physical item -- $10 U.S. flat rate, $30 to all other countries
- Billing and shipping addresses
- We prefer an e-mail address to invoice (otherwise we'll mail it)
- A phone number and e-mail address for questions
- An authorized signature
Where do I send my purchase order?
You have three options, in order of our preference.
+1 (919) 228-8906
9450 SW Gemini Dr. #16295
Beaverton, OR 97008 USA
Can you send me an official quote (Proforma invoice)?
Sure. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know what you want to buy, along with your billing and shipping addresses.
Where should my organization send payment?
The same postal address above. You can also send a wire transfer for payments over $1000.
Can you fill out my forms for setup in my vendor management system?
Sure, though this takes time. You may e-mail, fax, or mail these forms to the same addresses as above. Please allow up to 10 days for completion, though it often happens much sooner.
What is Apparent's U.S. federal tax ID? Can you send me a W-9?
E-mail us at email@example.com for this information. Please include your organization name and address.
I'm in a rush to receive my order.
If you're in a rush, don't use a purchase order -- place a regular order via credit card. Purchase orders are processed manually, so they take time to process.
My order is for under $75.
Sorry, we can't take a purchase order for under $75. Place a regular order online via credit card instead, or pay by check in advance.